Professional Dispatch Console for MOTOTRBO 2-Way Radios
TurboVUi provides remote access to MOTOTRBO radios via IP Networks. PC-based client software presents a user with either a console for dispatching simultaneous radio channels (TurboVUi Dispatch), or a virtual radio head that duplicates the full functionality of a control station (TurboVUi Solo). As shown in the diagram, a system may have a mixture of Dispatch and Solo Clients. The IP Gateways interface the radio system to an IP network, ensuring easy wide-area deployment without purchasing and configuring server PCs.
TurboVUi combines flexibility to solve any Radio-Over-IP challenges, ease of system expansion, and cost savings over other solutions.
A TurboVUi system includes the following components:
- TurboVUi Dispatch and/or TurboVUi Solo client software installed on remote PCs. (Dispatch and Solo clients can be used together in the same TurboVUi system.)
- A MOTOTRBO control station and TurboVUi IP Gateway for each simultaneous talk group.
download the TurboVUi System Brochure . . .
Dispatch on Your MOTOTRBO radio system from ANYWHERE . . . to Multiple Sites
The TurboVUi Dispatch client offers a console-type solution for applications requiring connection to many MOTOTRBO radios (control stations). It is designed with an intuitive user interface to minimize learning time and maximize a user’s efficiency. The IP Gateways and control station radios can be scattered among different locations, or centrally located. A host of accessories are available to implement an enterprise solution; including desk microphones, headsets, footswitches, and touch screens – all with PTT capabilities.
download the TurboVUi Dispatch Client Datasheet . . .
Communicate on Your MOTOTRBO radio system from ANYWHERE
The TurboVUi Solo client presents a virtual radio on a PC’s desktop. With a PC or Laptop, and a network connection, group or private calls are as easy as making a selection from the subscriber list, then clicking the Push-to-Talk button. Use TurboVUi Solo client for simultaneous radio sharing instead of tone remotes; this simpler solution allows users of the shared radio to have push-to-talk and listen capabilities, as well as access to all other radio functions. TurboVUi Solo can also be used for situations when someone is outside of radio coverage, yet still needs to communicate on the radio system, such as:
- Supervisory remote monitoring of radio channels
- Underground or building facilities that prevent radio communications
- A home office that is beyond the coverage area of a radio system
- A temporary travel situation removing you from the coverage area
With TurboVUi Solo and an IP connection, users can stay in "radio" contact.
download the TurboVUi Solo Client Datasheet . . .
The Interface between Radio and IP that makes sense!
The TurboVUi IP Gateway provides the hardware interface between a MOTOTRBO control station radio and an IP network. (Refer to the TurboVUi System diagram above.) In lieu of purchasing and configuring server PCs for this function, the TurboVUi IP Gateway enables lower cost and quicker installation with the following features and benefits.
A Self-Contained Gateway and Server
- This single, compact device requires no additional software or hardware installation by the installer. Configuration is made easy; therefore installation costs are kept to a minimum.
Pre-configured Audio Interface
- The custom audio interface of the TurboVUi IP Gateway is preset to give the highest quality audio. The guess-work for setting transmit and receive levels has been eliminated, and enables quick installation.
- Audio compression reduces the IP network bandwidth requirement to only 3kBytes/s per channel.
- Small size allows installation in limited spaces.
- No keyboard, monitor, or mouse is required. Just 8" x 3" x 12" deep, and less than 3 pounds, so that multiple TurboVUi IP Gateways can be mounted on a standard 19" rack.
- Integrated Watch-dog circuit enables worry-free operation in remote, unattended facilities.