RadioPro™ IP Gateway FAQ
Why is my Gateway status showing disconnected in the Dispatch Client?
- Each client and RadioPro IP Gateway must have compatible versions in order to communicate. For more details on version compatibility, see the Installation Guide page 22 "System Compatibility Considerations".
- The ethernet cable connecting the radio to the IP Gateway may be disconnected.
- The IP Gateway must be powered on and must have completed its boot-up procedure. The boot-up procedure could take up to two minutes.
- Ensure that the router or switch between the PC and the Gateway has power.
The Dispatch Client and the IP Gateway may be on different subnets.
- Change the IP address and subnet masks of the Gateway and/or Dispatch so Dispatch can reach the IP Gateway
- Configure Port Forwarding. See the Installation Guide page 19 "Configure Port Forwarding"
Why is the RadioPro IP Gateway status indicating connected, but the GPS and voice control station radio’s do not work or state radio disconnected?
- For Motorola radios, try a different USB port on the back of the gateway.
- Verify that the radio programming is configured correctly.
- For Motorola radios, see the "Installation Guide Addendum for Motorola MOTOTRBO"
- For Kenwood NX-7xx/8xx radios, see the "Kenwood NEXEDGE NX-7xx/8xx Addendum"
- For Kenwood NX-57xx/58xx radios, see the "Kenwood NEXEDGE NX-7xx/8xx Addendum"
- Contact CTI Products Technical support
Why am I getting an Invalid License Key error in the ICU program, when I try to import the old License Keys.
- The wrong license key may have been imported into the wrong Gateway.
- Please contact CTI Products Technical support
Can I transfer licenses to another Gateway?
No. Client licenses cannot be shared or transferred between Gateways. They can be added, but not removed.
How do I sync the time servers of my gateways?
There are several ways to accomplish this depending on how isolated your local network may be. If the network has no public internet access, consider using a Central Time server such as ATS (Absolute Time Server). However, if your network has open access to the internet consider using the public NTP sources such as 'pool.ntp.org'. Please refer to the RadioPro Dispatch Installation and Configuration Guide pg.12 "Install Time Server" and the IP Gateway Installation Guide pag 11 "Time Synchronization and Accuracy" for further details.
What is the underlying OS for the RadioPro IP Gateway?
|Date of Purchase||Operating System|
|6/1/2010 - 1/31/2020||Windows 7 embedded|
|2/1/2020 - Present||Window 10 IoT Enterprise|
|Coming Soon (Q1 / 2022)||Ubuntu Linux Server|
What is the warranty life of the V8 IP Gateway compared to the earlier versions?
The latest version carries a two-year warranty while earlier Gateways with version 5 & 6 installed had a one-year warranty.
What is the Processor speed of the RadioPro IP Gateway?
The RadioPro IP Gateway’s Processor speed is 1.60GHz